EVIDENCE COLLECTION TRAINING COURSE
This course is accredited by the ETDP Seta and covers unit standards 12544 at NQF level 4 worth 4 credits. Duration: 2 days
The purpose of the Evidence Collection Facilitators (ECF) is to assist learners and RPL candidates to collect evidence of competence to enhance the summative assessment process. The ECF supports the Assessors greatly by preparing the learners for their assessments. Ideal Evidence Facilitators are qualified artisans who are qualified and experienced in the field in which the learners have to be assessed.
The workshop is based on the SAQA-registered unit standard ID 12544 – “Facilitate the preparation and presentation of evidence for assessment” on NQF level 4 with 4 credits. The purpose of this training programme is to teach learners how to assist candidates to prepare and present evidence for assessment. The Evidence Collection Facilitators (ECF) will add value to the assessment process by ensuring candidates are ready to present well organised and completed evidence to registered assessors.
Upon completion one would be able to:
- Provide information to candidates about outcomes-based assessment in general and their assessment in particular.
- Advise and support candidates to prepare, organise and present evidence.
- Check and give feedback on evidence.
- Understanding the national ETD structure
- Understanding the requirements for evidence
- Unit standard requirements
- Course theory and exercises
- Simulating the ECF process using a generic unit standard
- Completing the ECF process
- Building and submitting the portfolios.
Total fees: R3400 per learner
Fee covers the following items:
- Learning material
- Learner Portfolios
- Facilitation and Assessment.
- ETDP SETA Statement of Results
WHO THIS COURSE WILL BENEFIT
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Coordinators
- Compliance Managers